CAYC Funding Organizations and Artists
From organizational funding to individual artist grants, the Cultural Alliance works hard to create structures for funding the arts and culture. Browse the list below and see if there are any opportunities that fit the needs of you or your organization!
Below are the following grants that the Cultural Alliance supports and/or funds for organizations:
Below are the following grants that CAYC supports and/or funds for individual artists:
PA Partners in the Arts
Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts (PPA) is a partnership between local organizations and the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts (PCA). Operating in all 67 Pennsylvania counties, PPA Partners re-grant PCA funds to support a wide variety of local and community arts activities. PPA goals include:
- Expanding constituent access to the arts by (a) making arts programs available to communities that may have been underserved in the past by state arts funding, and (b) supporting a wide variety of arts activities in communities, developed in a variety of local settings.
- Encouraging and supporting local decision making in regranting of arts dollars.
- Increasing awareness of and advocacy for government support and funding for the arts at the local and state levels.
- Enabling the PCA to provide increased assistance to its broad constituency throughout the state.
Get started applying for a grant or login to your account here:
Grant Acknowledgment Guidelines
Once you have received a grant from the Cultural Alliance of York County, the funding should be acknowledged where it is possible and appropriate to do so. Acknowledgement could include:
- Tagging the Cultural Alliance of York County in social media posts about the opportunity for which funds were granted. Great places to tag us are on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Usage of the Cultural Alliance logo on printed promotional materials
- Usage of the Cultural Alliance logo on digital platforms including websites
- Announcement of the grant receipt before or after performances relevant to the opportunity
- Any creative way the artist may be able to include a brief message about the Cultural Alliance
Download the Branding Toolkit for full guidelines:
For any questions or help with acknowledgement, contact Rita Whitney, email@example.com or call 717-812-9255.
Download the logo file below for use in online and print marketing: