The Cultural Alliance Seeks Arts in Education Program Director
The Cultural Alliance of York County is looking to hire a part-time Director to manage the stARTSomething Arts In Education program, one of 14 arts-in-education partnerships in Pennsylvania with Pennsylvania Council on the Arts. The stARTSomething Arts In Education program promotes arts-based learning throughout Adams, Franklin, Fulton and York counties. Schools, community organizations and senior centers are invited to collaborate with highly trained teaching artists to custom-design learning experiences for their site. The primary focus of this position is to help develop and manage all aspects of learning residencies between teaching artists and host sites, as well as advocate for artists and arts organizations in the region.
Qualified candidates for this position will:
- possess a Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of related experience in arts education
- have project management experience
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- possess a valid driver’s license and able to drive to locations in the Adams, Fulton, Franklin, and York County service area for meetings, project oversight, and observations.
- experience managing an organizational budget.
Interested candidates should email their resume and three professionals references to Mary Anne Winkelman at the Cultural Alliance at Maryanne@culturalyork.org. For more information, call the Cultural Alliance offices at 717-812-9255.