In 2020, the Cultural Alliance introduced a new tier of operational funding for arts and culture organizations in York County called Impact Partner. These operational support grants are the pathway for organizations to become long standing partners of the Cultural Alliance.
Eligible organizations for this partnership will be:
- physically headquartered in York County, Pennsylvania.
- in good standing with 501(c)3 status from the IRS and incorporated in the state of Pennsylvania.
- In continual operation for at least 3 years.
- Operating with arts, culture, or history as the organizations primary mission or purpose.
- In operation throughout the year and present programming to the community.
2021 Application Timeline
Interested organizations are invited to apply for the Impact Partnership through the Cultural Alliance online grant portal, Foundant. Applications will be reviewed by a panel of volunteers, and a limited number of organizations will be chosen to receive the Impact Partnership for 2021.
- Application opens: January 18, 2021
- Applications due: February, 26 2021
- Panelist review and virtual site visits in March-April
- Impact Partners announced early May
For a list of our 2020 Impact Partners, Click Here
Contact Jennifer or Kelley at the York County Cultural Alliance for additional information on the Impact Partnership, or if you have any questions about your organizations eligibility.
Kelley Gibson, President: Kelley@culturalyork.org
Jennifer Glassmyer, Campaign Director: Jennifer@culturalyork.org
Questions? Contact us at 717-812-9255, or send an email to Jennifer@culturalyork.org