Creative Impact Awards Community Grants-Now Open!
The Creative Impact Awards Inspire Children, Energize Neighborhoods, and Create Community in York County by funding arts-based projects/programs that impact our region one of two key ways: Contributing to a thriving local economy, and creating a
more connected community.
Organizations and Individuals applying for Creative Impact Awards must have their main location in York County and should demonstrate a commitment to programs of local impact. Grantees may be professional, semi-professional, or amateur, and must be NON-PROFIT in nature. Individual artists age 18 and older are eligible. All grants are awarded based on a review by the Creative Impact Awards Committee.
The Creative Impact Awards Community Grants are intended to fund arts-based projects/programs that impact our region one of two key ways: contributing to the thriving local economy, and creating a more connected community.
- The applicant must provide a 1:1 match of funds requested. At least 50% of the match must be cash.
- Grant amounts up to $25,000 will be considered.
- Grant size will be based on quality and quantity of applications; final award amount may be less than amount requested based on application assessment.
- All grants are awarded based on a review by the Creative Impact Awards Committee.
- An information session for interested applicants will be held on Thursday, November 1st at 4pm at the Cultural Alliance office located at 14 West Market Street in downtown York. Attendance is free, but space is limited. RSVP to secure your seat my emailing Kelley Gibson at email@example.com
- Applications are due the second Friday of December, by 4pm. Download the grant guidelines and application below. One electronic copy of the grant must be submitted to Mary Anne Winkelman at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm deadline, and one original signed copy must be post-marked by the second Friday of December or hand-delivered.
- Applicants will be notified of funding decision by the end of February.
- Grants awarded in early March.
Grantees must complete and return their Final Report by Dec 31st of the grant year.